Starbarians - Episode 1.5 Starbarians - Episode 1.5

This... is just incredible. The animation is peerless. It's laugh out loud hilarious. Holy shit. PLEASE hire me when you're dominating the ratings on a major network!!!!

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

I'm always going to love this series, but...

You know what? I'm not going to complain about Jesus as the main character. For the most part, they were the same guy except for the beard and the halo. No, no complaints there.

The animation was probably the smoothest you've ever done. No detail was too small. I could watch this thing a hundred times and pick out something I'd missed the time before. The animation was flawless.

The music? Well... it didn't have that manic urgency that has been as big a trademark to the series as the huge ketchup splatters of blood. (Speaking of ketchup, what's up with the mustard?) The music was definitely great, but it droned too much and wasn't the best fit.

My biggest complaint, however, was the lack of EXCITEMENT!!!

Hank used to hang to life by a thread in the previous episodes! He dodged bullets by inches and ducked swinging blades like an acrobat! There used to be a lot of "holy shit!" moments, and you would barely have time to process what had just happened.

There were none of these in this episode. This was almost completely devoid of any thrill. No adrenaline. Just a steady assembly line of identical, disposable enemies tailor made to be broken.

Do not in any way think I have lost interest in the series. You are by far one of the most influential and respected flash artists ever. This series pioneered action flashes and is still synonymous with quality. I wouldn't would'nt even call this one a disappointment, because the Madness "feel" was still intact, alive and well.

Take some cues from the better reviews. You have more talent than almost everyone on this site. You can do much better.

SAATANA SAATANA

Woefully underrated

Should be about 4.00 easily. Such vivid imagery. There is nothing else on the site like this. Except maybe for your older works.How funny, I was just thinking about Perkele today.

This is some seriously intruiging stuff. You have a real mastery for disturbing, psychadelic art. I really liked the little subluminal touches.

You've got a fan right here.

Catoblepas responds:

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

The Senior-Whizz The Senior-Whizz

Really good!!!

Totally great parody of one of those crappy late night commercials! You have some great comedic timing there sir!

Well done!!!

Bowl Of Soup II Bowl Of Soup II

Freakin' intense!!!

You did an excellent job here, man! It's hard to watch in a lot of parts - yet impossible to look away from! It's funny, it's damn sick and it's really well done!

Keep on makin' em dude!!!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

i will keep making them:):):)

.Value. .Value.

Steaming hot salty FUN FRIES!!!

I am the world's biggest Jim Ether fan, and this was most definately a worthy remake of the original!!! I loved it, I can't say that Value has ever looked better!!!

Awesome that Jim redid the voice for you =))))))

The Horseman Show The Horseman Show

...

I don't want to live in a world where this doesn't get daily 1st.

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Something everyone can enjoy

It's rare that a Flash comes along that so many people can agree on. I really related to this, and I think just about everyone out there will too. It's really funny and very well made. Great job!

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

So epic!!!

Long live the mighty tween!!! May this Flash stand as a testament to all of it's glory!!!

Fear Hole 6 - Part one Fear Hole 6 - Part one

Awesome stuff

I thought that this was a really great cartoon! You clearly demonstrate tons of imagination and cool, original ideas! It really reminded me of Inspector Gadget and Dexter's Laboratory. The only thing I could suggest would be more music to spice things up.

Well done! I'd love to see more!

Scythemantis responds:

Sometimes I spend more effort on original ideas than really using them to their full potential, but thanks! I'm glad you noticed!