Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

Makes me go back to those ol' Apple ][ days...

The game was called "Millenium Leaper". I played it incessantly in Mr. Carter's 7th grade computer lab class. We had our pick from a bunch of different Apple ][ games, but I found myself going back to this one the most. Man, it's like I'm back in that classroom, jammin' away on that awesome game.

Bomb. This is the most awesome thing I've seen in a while.

Vile Strobo Vile Strobo

I love it

Reminds me of Robotron, except way in the hell funnier!!! Great job on this game, I think it's amazing!

Dead Frontier: Night Two Dead Frontier: Night Two

Amazing

Non stop fun, great graphics! Tons of great atmosphere. It's one of the best flash zombie games I've played!Reminds me a lot of "Loaded" for PS1.

Avoid.0.5 - Neon Avoid.0.5 - Neon

Amazing

I had trouble coloring in coloring books when I was eleven!!!

You'll have a future in Nintendo if you keep up this great work!!!

AsianSpark responds:

Really? xD
Thanks for playin!

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Too addictive!!!

Man, I spent a good two hours playing your Bloons games!!! They are extremley fun, but too addictive! Not that that's a bad thing...

Great job!!!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

WHOA

Astoundingly well done. I'll be playing this one for a long time. Totally amazing.

Forgotten Rites - Alpha Forgotten Rites - Alpha

Unbelivable

I can't believe that this is a Flash game. I would seriously pay full retail for a complete version. The atmosphere is phenomenal, the sound is perfect. The graphics are outstanding.

I wonder if The Behemoth is hiring...

Jump by Neodelight Jump by Neodelight

Loved it!

I'm a big time old school gamer, so this was just perfect in my eyes! Easy to get into, easy to lose an afternoon to! Excellent all around!

Islander Boys Islander Boys

Really enjoyable

Great job on this game! I really loved the great sense of humor and personality. The music and setting really pulled it all together for me. The controls were a little unweildy as the cursor was too closely influenced by the camea angles. The graphics were a touch on the rough side as well. Overall, it was a lot of fun!

Nightmares of Leia Ray Nightmares of Leia Ray

Dripping with dark atmosphere

Now that was scarry!!! You really nailed the atmosphere on this one! It was creepy just opening the file up! Very impressive from start to finish, loved it the whole way through. I would advise others to turn the lights out before playing this one for added effect!